Wish to write for Natsegal? We are always looking for writers who know how to keep the readers engaged. We appreciate quality content along with great ideas that can pull more and more readers to our website. The content you write for us should be thought-provoking and it must be moving enough to keep the readers engaged till the end of the article.
We, at Natsegal, welcome great writers such as yourself to help your brand and our website grow alongside. The sole aim of our website is to provide our readers with brilliant content that revolves around the fascinating world of technology. If you write content for our website, you will be able to help your users understand a great deal about the products and services your brand offers. We host an in-house team to edit and amplify your content if needed. All you have to do is submit your content and our team of experts will edit your content to make it even better.
Writing Guidelines For Article Submission
All the writers who choose to share their ideas with us, have to follow certain protocols for the article:
- All content submitted should be 100% plagiarism-free.
- The content shouldn’t contain any grammatical mistakes.
- Keyword density should be 1.5% – 2.5% (articles with keyword stuffing will be rejected).
- Content should be at least 800 words.
- Content should have meta title (max 60 chars), summary (max 144 chars) & targeting tags (max 4-5).
- Content should not be published before and after submitting here.
- All the articles should have subheadings.
- Use keyword synonyms in heading and subheadings.
- Content should be well formatted.
- Article niches like Adult, CBD, Casinos aren’t accepted.
- You can only use one link from your content.
Formatting Guidelines for Article Submission
A well-formatted content is appreciated by the users. Our goal of providing helpful and engaging content can be achieved with fairly formatted content. Here are the formatting guidelines for guest post submission on our website:
- The content should be in Google Doc/ .doc/ .docx/ Pdf either as an attachment or a link.
- You should use block formatting.
- The article submitted with the images should be original.
- The featured image must be 750 x 305.
How You Can Submit a Blog?
To submit your blog at Natsegal, you can reach out to us at (email ID). You can send us your content with proper keywords and images. Once you have submitted the content on the “firstname.lastname@example.org“, our team of experts will review your content and if it meets our criteria then your content will be published in 1-2 days. You will get the published article link on your email ID.